Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Ariel Lin (Cheng Jia Yao ) Stop from Entertainment

Many who thought the health of Taiwanese actress Ariel Lin more 'down' since he announced his retreat from the world of acting drama.Cheng Jia Yao Airel Lin

Yesterday, Ariel Lin - who suffer from cystic pituitary sella two years ago, said she will reduce its activities in the entertainment world and have no plans to spawn a new record.

When some people speculate that maybe he was sick again, another asked if Ariel Lin did this in the name of love. Ariel Lin himself clarified that his illness was not the kind of dangerous and will soon recover once performed surgery. She said his decision was merely based on time for his family more mainstream.

"I still like acting, but my health condition was as good as it should. I have to work within the limits of my health is much longer and are in addition to my family. It is important to me," she said. When Ariel Lin filming her new drama series 'I May Not Love You in April,' the actress several times fallen ill due to her metabolism is slow.

"Pretty hard to be women's primary role in a drama series. It was like entering a military training camp, where everything must be balanced and in good condition," says the actress.

About her love story, Ariel Lin Boyfriends, Cheng Jia Yao, often seen visiting him in the set. When asked if the name of love Ariel left the acting world, she laughs, "I really want to understand my work. However, he could be part of my family someday. However, I live to please others so far. I just asked for some time privacy when I get married. " Ariel Lin Cheng Jia Yao.

No comments:

Post a Comment