Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Lie to Me Episode 14 Recap Korean drama

Lie to Me Episode 14 Recap, I was supposed to be writing Lie to Me Episode 14 Recap, but instead I spent a good thirty minutes reading and laughing my head off, having heard whispers and now confirmation, that the plot of the second half of New Gisaeng Story went to the wolves. So some dude name Andre (*cough Thundie cough*) recapped NGS. Reading said recap made me realize once again that it sucks loving an OTP when the story goes to the wolves. Thundie’s sadly stuck with a 50 episoder (plus extension, mwahahaha, sorry ThundieLie to Me Episode 14 Recap Korean drama babe), but I merely have 2 more episodes with my beloved Ki Joon and Ah Jung. Hence, no wolfy plot in Lie to Me will derail my love for them!

Do I care about the China investment? No. Do I care about Ah Jung keeping her job? Not really. Do I care if Ki Joon and Ah Jung continue to be the cutest, funniest, most chemistry-laden couple this side of the Mason Dixon line? Oh hell yeah. I demand boating, more kissing, and a giant fricking wedding to end this sucker next week. And afterwards, I want HwanHye to come out of the secret love closet they’ve been not so secretly cloistered in. At this point, this drama has become “let’s watch Kang Ji Hwan and Yoon Eun Hye date each other in a drama and ad-lib half their lines and gestures”. I have no problem with that at all. For more detail about Lie to Me Episode 14 Recap you can visit koalasplayground here http://koalasplayground.com/2011/06/21/lie-to-me-episode-14-recap/ thanks for koalasplayground.

No comments:

Post a Comment