Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Does Nupur Mehta have a hand in match-fixing?

Nupur Mehta: I am honest and innocent

Small time actress Nupur Mehta, who was drawn into the match fixing scandal, has claimed that all the allegations made on her by the media for being involved in the match fixing scandal are false.

As per the Sunday reports of The Sunday, tens of thousands of pounds were being offered to players to throw international matches including the World Cup semi-final between India and Pakistan last year. With this report was attached a picture of Nupur , with the face blurred, wearing a green sequin bikini.

“All these allegations are false. I am not involved in this I can never think about match fixing. My pictures have been used without my permission by Sunday Times,” said Nupur Mehta adding, “I am upset… I was at my home watching the match and not at Mohali during the India-Pakistan match.”

“I am honest and innocent,” said the actress. It may be mentioned here that Nupur starred in a supporting role in the film Jo Bole So Nihaal, which had Sunny Deol in the lead role.


No comments:

Post a Comment