Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

An Item Girl Rakhi Sawant calls Raj Thackeray her bro…

Some people have this habit of remaining in gossips and controversies through their deeds and statements. And item girl Rakhi Sawant is the biggest example of this.

After declaring about her crush over Congress party general secretary Rahul Gandhi and desire to marry Baba Ramdev, Rakhi is trying to play some ‘raksha bandhan game’ with Maharashtra Navnirman Sena chief Raj Thackeray.

“I respect Raj-ji a lot. He is a very good man and his team is equally good. He is doing a great job. Don’t see what is happening in the city, but see what, how he is helping the poor. I always say that Raj-ji is like a brother to me,” the 33-year-old controversy queen said while attending a screening of ‘Don 2′ with cancer patients.

“Kehte hain na ki jab seedhi ungli se ghee nahin nikalta hai toh ungli tedhi karni padti hai, aur koun nahin hai…And I don’t find anything wrong in his conduct,” she added.

When asked will she go and tie a Rakhi to Raj, she promptly replied, “If bhai (Raj) asks me to come, I will surely go. What is wrong in that and I always send him rakhi.”

The actress is clear when it comes to her career choices. She says that she has no plans to join politics.

“Not at all, I don’t understand politics. I am an artist, a normal artist, a normal human being and I don’t know anything about politics. I don’t think I should ever join that profession. We are artists and our work is to make people laugh. I have never thought about it and I have to do a lot of work in this industry,” said Rakhi who had a dull 2011, except for a TV show “Ghazab Desh Ki Ajab Kahaaniyan”.

Rakhi was last seen in item numbers in films ‘Rakhtbeej’ and ‘Loot’.

Why Rakhi trying these filthy stuff to strike the headlines? Does the presence of Poonam Pandey and Sunny Leone scaring her of extinction from the industry?

No comments:

Post a Comment